OUR AREAS OF PRACTICE.
We are continually adapting new areas of practice as the law, legal landscape and economic conditions continue to evolve. While our firm was formed to focus on estate planning and estate administration, we quickly responded to our clients' needs to handle business planning, transactions, and litigation matters because our clients wanted to continue working with us relating to other aspects of their lives and businesses. In many firms clients are passed on to other practice groups or referred to other law firms to handle issues outside of the trust and estate area. Our clients wanted to "keep it in the family" where they had developed a sense of trust, so we expanded and now are proud to provide a wide array of related services for our clients.
- Business Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Employment Law
- Estate & Trust Litigation
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Guardianships & Conservatorships
- International Law - Estate Planning and Business Issues
- Organization & Operation of Closely Held Businesses
- Organization & Operation of Support Funds, Supporting Organizations & Nonprofit Organizations
- Owner, Operator, Shareholder Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Real Estate
Charitable giving can be accomplished in many ways: direct donations, charitable trusts and other forms of restricted giving, gift programs, donor-advised funded, support funds, support organizations, and private foundations. We have worked with individuals, families, and charities to structure the most advantageous methods given their situation, their goals, and their tax planning.